How you could benefit from Psychotherapy, Counselling or Supervision!
- Are you dealing with depression, anxiety or stress?
- Are you dealing with issues of loneliness?
- Would you like to talk to an experienced counsellor in a secure environment about relationship issues?
- Are you facing changes in your life such as having a baby, children leaving home, midlife dissatisfaction, menopause, redundancy, retirement, health issues, facing death, and want to explore them further?
- Do you feel alone in feeling the way you do?
- Are you feeling burnout in your work, or personal life, and want to re assess where you are going in your life?
- Do you want to explore the spiritual meaning in your life?
The first step to resolving any of these issues is to talk about them and make some changes. After all, tomorrow will only be the same as today unless you make a change of some kind. A change might just be talking openly or it might be learning to overcome a particular barrier in your life.
This is where I can help you. I am a trained psychotherapist and ensure that all my client meetings are in secure place for you to talk openly about your concerns in a way that is not usually possible with family, friends or work colleagues. I typically have a first meeting where we review your personal situation and what you would like to achieve. From this, I can put together a plan for us to work on together going forward.
You can contact me on 07775212198 or (email) to arrange an initial meeting.
Although I am able to explore any issues or matters that you wish to work on,
I have a particular interest in dealing with life challenges; whether it is the work and career balance, work related issues (which can be worked on in supervision), relationship changes or exploring the spiritual aspect of life. I have experience working with people experiencing burnout in their professional or personal life (particularly those in the caring professions and the clergy) who need a space to reflect and review the way ahead.
I see clients from the age of 18 years and up.
If you want to know more about me, you can find out more about me now.
I look forward to hearing from you.